Opened in May, 1840, Abney Park Chapel was the first nondenominational cemetery chapel in Europe (and probably the world – since the chapel at Mount Auburn was a later addition). It helped pioneer the early use of the Dissenting Gothic building style, and encouraged renewed interest in the careful blending of earlier styles. As part of the Open House weekend, the chapel will be open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday 22nd September. Tours will be given by the Abney Unearthed officer at 2pm and 4pm.
See here for details on the Open House website.